Friday, August 8, 2008

Hi to the Hiatus

Must start writing more...why I haven't been? I really do not have any good excuse. Plus, nothing particularly interesting has happened to me in the past few weeks. Well, perhaps I am lying --I have traveled from Indianapolis to NYC to Chicago to Austin to Dallas to Austin in the month of July. And don't get me wrong -- adventures were had in all places and, thus, contributing to my hiatus. But I don't have a single good explanation as to why I have not been posting since I have been back in Austin (almost two weeks now). Oh, well! Life when it seemingly isn't busy is busy. Now, with all that said, I don't have any major media/ life. shennanigan commentary to attach to this posting (I just woke up -- brain is not functioning in witty mode, yet). However, what I will attach is proof of my travels. Just a few photos from my cross-country excursions:






Just a small taste of my NYC and the Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago experiences. Indeed, fun was had and money was spent! Back to "work". C'est tout pour maintenant!

No comments: