Friday, April 25, 2008

Jimmy Stewart is Not Attractive



He's not --at least to me. In Rear Window I can see the potential for Grace Kelly to find him attractive...maybe. BUT HE DOESN'T MOVE! If he did then I don't think I'd be able to make any excuse for Grace. This isn't supposed to be an "I Hate Jimmy" rant, because I don't hate him. I just don't get "hottie" when I look at him...and don't understand how anyone could/ did.

This may seem to be coming out of nowhere, but nowhere is the land where I live. Nowhere-land filled with Thursday nights, cubes of Cabernet, a shit-ton of Netflixs I need to watch, and celebratory moods (in light of turning in Poco papers!). Needless to say, I watched Vertigo last night. Loved watching it for it had been awhile...but had epiphanies and strong opinions formed in regards to the "hottie" level of Mr. Stewart. I mean it grossed me out watching him and Kim Novak make-out. I'm talking vomit-inducing. Sure, this may be blasphemy to some, but whatevs take Jimmy... just leave me Clarke...



How dapper! How dashing! And he doesn't have a dumb accent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've only just read the title of this entry and i have to say, YOU ARE WRONG, FOOLIO!! his accent is cute.

Anonymous said...

*gasp* Blasphemy! Jimmy Stewart is no "hottie" as you put it. Certainly not. But he is absolutely ADORABLE! That accent of his is SO CUTE! God... I could just hug him all day.. as for Clark Gable... YES! How Dapper and Dashing, but do remember... he had an accent too. Both of them are great actors. Jimmy's more... Down home though. Clark Gable is just... burns my lips off every time he kisses someone on screen... that's what he is.