Friday, April 18, 2008

Own Your Ridiculousness

I do. Or at least I remind myself to everyday.

I mean have you seen my hair? Or my nose?



Or my feet?



Personally, I like my feet and always have...yet I have been told they aren't as cute as I think they are. But this illustrates my point perfectly! It doesn't matter what other people think. You've got to own it!

And I'm not just talking about physical attributes. Actually, I rather not even focus on the physical (contrary to what posting pictures of myself may suggest). What really matters to me is owning everything else. I mean eeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeryyyyything. Ranging from the stupid things you did in high school to the people you've hurt to the people who have hurt you to the words you can't pronounce to the omelettte you can't flip to the colors you've dyed your hair to the curse words that fly out of your mouth, fucking own it. Own it. Love it. And don't apologize for it.

FYI- That is my sister, Samantha, with me in the pic...just showing off the Haddad Schnozz.

No comments: