Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Head Hurts...

...but I still love life. How can one not? I don't really have an objective for writing this posting (it's about time I live up to the tile of this blog, raaaaant), but I just feel like I have a lot of thoughts running around in my brain-- all great thoughts. Call me naive. Call me fruity. Call me over-estimating. But for a person who could point to all the shitty things going on her life, I am quite happy, grateful, full of love, and so optimistic. It is kind of disgusting when I think about it. But, truly, the only thing that sucks right now is that my head hurts (product of a great night with great friends!). Besides mentioning that now, I refuse to focus on the negative. I am probably tingling many people's gagging reflex now, but screw you guys. I am happy.

I mean how can you not be happy about life when our mediascape is complimented with ferociously sexy music videos with Madonna and JT getting slutty and showing their insides on the outside:



Madonna in a nude leotard dancing with a scruffy Justin Timerlake while Timbaland is yelling out 4 mins makes me so excited about being a 50- year old hottie. And anyone doubting my future as one can go ahead and kick themselves in the arse. I'm doing it au natural, too. No one is going to inject junk into me or cut up my waist. I'll do it via oranges and moisturizer. Ok, maybe my naiveté is being revealed now, but I'm still going to be aaamazing just by owning my saggy breasts. Vive les personnes âgées!

1 comment:

Jacqueline Vickery said...

You crack me up! And I'm glad you have such a positive outlook on life, makes me feel more justified about my own overly-optimistic attitude :)